Thursday, May 26, 2011

Popcorn - Kicked Up

I was flipping through my Food Network Magazine and saw this recipe for a different spin on popcorn. My mouth watered instantaneously. I had to make this sweet-salty concoction. I had most of the ingredients on hand and completed the list with just one stop at Trader Joe's after I dropped Miss Sophia off at school.

What could be better than popcorn, japanese rice crackers, wasabi peas and homemade caramel? I even decided to leave the nuts in (not a big fan of nuts) because I thought it would add another crunchy, salty texture. But I used cashews instead. However, I did leave out the sesame seeds.
The hardest part of making this popcorn mix is waiting!
Kid-friendly version on the bottom. Everything is the same except
I picked out the spicy crackers and eliminated the wasabi peas.
OMG! So addicting!
The perfect munchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment