Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day - One More Time

I had the pleasure of celebrating Mother's Day one more time. Since we were in Maui the week prior Sophia didn't have the opportunity to give me her special Mother's Day project she had created in school. I must admit, I teared up a bit when she handed me her work of art. Such detail went into this project. I will cherish it forever!
Sophia painted this canvas and then it was stretched over
a wooden frame. I can't wait to hang it up!
Cute message written with tiny stones.
A fill in the blank message...I love these because you never
know what your child is going to say!
All About My Mommy
My Mommy is 4 years old.
Her hair is brown and her eyes are brown.
Her favorite thing to wear is dresses.
She loves to cook fish.
Her favorite TV show is the news.
When she shops, she likes to buy fish and veggies.
If she could go on a trip anywhere SHE wanted, she would go to Grandma's/Grandpa's house.
My Mommy always tells me "Go to sleep!"
The most beautiful flower in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment