Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Last Friday Night

T.G.I.F! Did you think I was about to bust out with some Katy Perry : ) I think our family might be joining the ranks of an official fair-goer and carnie or is it carny? Simply put . . . we just love it! And this is a love even in the age of B.C. (Before Children). Of course mine and David's reasons are different than the kid's. Food = Happy Mommy & Daddy. That's right we love that greasy, fried up, pour some sugar or butter or melted cheese on it food. Rides & Games = Happy Kids. It's a win-win. 

Photo Disclaimer: Please excuse poor quality pics. Did not want to lug Big Girl Camera (which is now an upgraded Nikon D90 from the D80 - THANK YOU TO MY DADDY). Got to the fair and Little Girl Camera no worky. Darling Hubby is going to buy a new Little Girl Camera. 

Oops . . . Just realized, Little Girl Camera no worky because 'display' button was pressed. So I guess it does worky. Darling Hubby is still going to buy a new Little Girl Camera. Isn't he the best?


This huge turkey lurkey made me think of Thanksgiving.
I know, I know. That's not very nice. 

Probably not nice to put this picture to follow.

Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel as big as my face.

Ride 'em cowgirl!

A different twist on the caramel apple.
Much easier to eat. And share. Yes, share.

Ice cream . . .

. . . can make you thirsty.

See what I mean? HAPPY CAMPERS!

And this . . .

. . . made a couple of other HAPPY CAMPERS while . . .

. . . on the couch, at home, in pajamas.

They should just sell the center of the cinnamon roll
It really is the piece de resistance. By the photo you wouldn't think,
but I swear our bellies will tell you different!

I couldn't skip that Saturday morning run due to all of the above : )

1 comment: