Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friday Fun - Prelude to A BIG DAY

Last Friday, Sophia eagerly waited for her cousin, Caroline, to arrive with Grandma & Grandpa. They made the trip up for her birthday party on Saturday (stay tuned for that post). As soon as Caroline arrived, David & I grabbed the girls (minus Kalista) and took them to the little carnival that was set-up for Old Spanish Days here in Santa Barbara. We were just there on Wednesday, twice, but thought it would be fun for the girls to go together. I think the pics speak for themselves.


Then it was off to Padaro for more family fun. And a nice cold beer or two : )

Yummy Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
David thought adding this salad would cancel out the picture below...
Whatever you say, Honey!

Stay tuned for more FUN - Starring a very cute almost 4 year old : )
But here's a little sneak peek. Check out how I ended my Friday Fun...

I had lots of fun making these. Hot pink frosting was the request.
I added my own personal touch with the toppers.
And by the way, I LOVE Candy Melts.
Taste the rainbow of fruit flavors with these fun miniature candy bins I found at Michaels.
They even came with the cutest little scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment