Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School Orientation

Tonight was a back to school parent orientation for Sophia's new school, Little Angels. I must admit, I think I may be more excited about Sophia's upcoming "first" day of school. You see, I have always wanted Sophia to attend this preschool and I was so excited when they called to let us know they had a spot for her. And although it was sad to say goodbye to her old school, I know Sophia will have a blast at her new school with her friends.

I didn't want to look like a weirdo taking photos at orientation, so I only snapped one. Sophia's room is called Bumble Bee, which is a 3-4 year old classroom. Here's the pic:
All the kid's birthdates are on a huge wall 
along with their own Bumble Bee. So cute!

Stay tuned for more photos and updates. Wish little Miss Sophia lots of luck on her first day! Oh and guess who is going to be a Room Mom? : )

1 comment: