Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Getaway

What a wonderful weekend it was! My 38th birthday was this past Friday and I met my two best friends in Santa Monica for a little girl's getaway. This was a birthday getaway for all 3 of us. Since we all live in different cities, we decided to meet up and celebrate together. Kathie's birthday was in November and Anne shares the same birthday as moi. I call Anne my long, lost relative because our mothers share the same birthday and her niece's name is Jennifer Hall - so crazy!

It was a fun and relaxing weekend that included the spa, dinners at Boa and The Lobster and shopping. I love spending time with Kathie & Anne. Every time we see each other I get a little teary-eyed because I miss how we all lived in the same city. But I am thankful we have made the effort to meet up at least once or twice a year. I Love You Gals!
View from our room at Loews
A bite to eat before our spa appointments
A nice surprise was sent to our room
 from my friend Diana
Lemon Drop Martinis for the birthday gals!
My BFFs: Kathie & Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment