Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big Girl Drink

What a crazy day, weather wise! This morning it rained cats and dogs, then the sun made an appearance and then the winds kicked up. Sophia and I were chilly throughout the day, so after her nap we payed a visit to Starbucks. I had my usual, Chai Tea Latte, and Sophia had her very first hot chocolate. I know, I know some may say, "What?! Her first hot chocolate?! How old is she?" I've been pretty good about keeping her away from sweet drinks. She's only had 2 juice boxes her whole entire life! But what she hasn't had in the sweet drink department, she has definitely had in other realms of eateries. I mean really...why waste calories on drinks?

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE! I save my calories for cake! Specifically the coconut cake from Montecito Cafe/Jane. Yes that was today's splurge. ;)

    ReplyDelete