Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Little Swimmer

Ah yes, swimming lessons. We enrolled Sophia in swimming lessons the beginning of January. Sophia was not too enthused the first lesson, since she has only been swimming with Mommy & Daddy. Her teacher's name is Sarah, but we call her 'Swimming Sarah' since her sitter has the same name as well. I wasn't thrilled about taking Sophia back to lessons after the first go around, but she surprised me. It was like night and day! I think it helped that I told her she would get to pick out one treat at the end of every lesson. I filled up a bag of goodies she never knew existed, but knew she would love. I was a little nervous about introducing all these goodies to her, fearing she would always want them...but she surprised me again. Sophia never finishes her hard-earned treat. She always asks me to save them for the next time!

Sophia's 6th lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment