Saturday, February 13, 2010

Santa Barbara Zoo

David has been in San Diego since Thursday and I must admit, it hasn't been too bad caring for both girls 24-7. Luckily for me Sophia has been an angel the last few days. David will be home tonight and I know Sophia will be thrilled to see her papa!

What a beautiful day! I took both girls to the zoo this morning. Sophia has been asking to go but I wasn't sure if I could manage her and Kalista. But I made a deal with Sophia that she would have to walk while I pushed Kalista. Usually when we go to the zoo, David carries Sophia so she can be up high to see the animals. Sophia agreed she would walk and off we went! Oh yeah, when we got home Sophia said, "My body hurts from walking." Both kids are napping right now!

Oh and just a side note: I saw Julia Roberts at the zoo with her husband and 3 children. I wanted to take a picture with her, but it was obvious she was trying to be incognito so I left her alone to have her family time.

The pig kept eating all the food before the other animals could have a chance. Hence the name, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ive really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing you and your family. Its nice to see the girls. There are growing so fast. They are beautiful.
    I miss you.
    Your life seems so happy. Im happy for you.
    Be blessed and happy blogging~
    LorendaB

    ReplyDelete