Thursday, April 5, 2012

Porto's

If you ever find yourself in Burbank, you must stop at Porto's Bakery.


David was in hog heaven (literally) when we stumbled upon Porto's on our way to Vegas via Burbank airport - I'll post about Vegas soon : ) Now, David is no stranger to Porto's. There is a rep who frequently brings goodies to his office from this bakery. But boy do I wish I would have taken a picture of him when we saw Porto's. The line was outrageous!

This is just a smidgen of what they have. Seriously!
I don't think I've seen a bakery casing as long as this one.

I am such a sucker for bread. The baguette and ciabatta were delish!

So don't forget to stop by Porto's if you find yourself in the neighborhood. And if you see a line out the door, don't walk away and come back later in the day. Why? Because the line will still be the same, even at 4:00 p.m. on a Sunday. How would I know? Let's just say Darling Hubby had to make a quick stop before heading back to Santa Barbara. : ) Oh and don't worry about them running out of anything. I swear they have a non-stop barrage of bakers replenishing cases!

1 comment: