Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins in the Patch

Along with the rest of Santa Barbara, we took a little trip to the local pumpkin patch this weekend. It was fun to watch the girls scurry through the patch. Wished it was a little cooler instead of the 80 degree afternoon. I mean it is October, right? I know, I know . . . The grass is always greener. : )

What is it with kids and water? The girls pumped water from this trough over and over and over.
Nothing like a good 'ol hay ride!
Now why couldn't this precious smile be in the photo above?!
Off to the corn field maze! I opted to stay out. This maze has been known to keep
people busy for at least 1/2 an hour or more. No thank you!
Love David and Sophia's expression. 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I think the family shot on the hay ride can be your holiday picture and the flower/pumpkins shot can go on your wall to add to a fall decorating theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best patch pics, ever!!

    ReplyDelete