Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Graduate

Sophia graduated from her Butterfly class! sniff sniff 

Diploma and a sweet treasure chest from the teachers for being room mom.

Everyone who reads this blog and/or knows me, knows just how much I love LAPS. It's the perfect school for my girls and I can't wait for Kalista to start in August. And you can bet I will be right there with her, just like I was for Sophia. From room mom to the upcoming Board President . . . 
I. Will. Always. Be. There.

Sophia's answers to 'All About Me':
My name is Sophia.
I am 4 years old.
I have brown hair and black eyes.
My favorite color is pink.
My favorite toy is my stuffed animals.
My favorite food is fish and I really don't like to eat salad. Yuck!
My favorite animal is a unicorn.
When I'm at school I like to play in the dress-up area inside and I like to play on the swing outside.
I like to play with all of my friends and we have fun playing in the dress-up area & stuff.
When I grow up I want to be a mom.

WE LOVE YOU, SOPHIA GRACE! AND WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment