Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pre-K!

Oh my word! Seriously? How did this happen? Pre-Kindergarten?! Sophia has been overly excited to be a Butterfly this year. Apparently, being a Butterfly is a very big deal for her. And for me? Well it just emphasizes how fast my little girl is growing up. Pretty soon she won't want me to hold her hand on the way to the classroom; that is if she even lets me walk with her or be seen with her for that matter. I'm gonna stop here before I turn my keyboard into a wet mess.

The kids have their own sign-in binder too.
Not bad?!
Everyday there is a different question for the kids to answer.
Sophia wasted no time and headed straight for the reading area.
Looking pretty astute, wouldn't you say?
WE LOVE YOU SOPHIA!
HAVE A WONDERFUL BUTTERFLY YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment