Saturday, October 16, 2010

Getting Ready for PINK!

Today was my dear friend Marcy's baby shower. I was so honored to help organize this beautiful occasion. Marcy has endured more than any one could ever imagine and through it all she has had the most positive outlook. Marcy, if you are reading this I just want you to know you are an amazing lady and I am so thrilled we are friends. I love you and can't wait to meet Little Miss Eliassen!
One of my gifts to Marcy -
A diaper cake! It was so fun and easy to make.
The invitations were so cute! 
Melike, you did a fabulous job!
So girly!
It was a "nesting" tea party theme.
What a cute idea - It's a hair clip board!
Yummy spread!
Gorgeous and scrumptious cake!
The Angel - Leslie
Oh Marcy...You are going to LOVE shopping even more!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best and I am so lucky to have you in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete