Wednesday, December 17, 2014

DIY Holiday Photo Shoot - The Outtakes

I had an epic FAIL in having family photos for our holiday card. Time just got the best of me. I almost dismissed the whole card thing altogether. But then, I reminded myself, "You are pretty good behind the lens." So on a lovely overcast day, the girls got dolled up and with lollipops in hand off we went to the best location. The front yard. ; )

I had a lot of great shots to choose from. Here are some outtakes!

*For those who want to know: I used the Samsung NX300 Mirrorless Camera with 45 mm lens and 18 - 55 mm lens. Wish I would have got the deal on this camera that is going on right now!

3 comments:

  1. Little Beauties - Picture Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some great ones of them! I love them both smiling so big into the camera! such cuties

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got great shots! Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete