Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hope Ranch Beach Campout

Last weekend we took part in our first local campout at our private neighborhood beach. It's an annual campout that we missed last year, so the girls were really looking forward to try their hand at camping. I, on the other hand, retreated to my comfy bed each night. I know, I know. Wimp. But just wait, there will be a future post of my first camping trip. Anyway, what a fun 2 day event! I am sure the kids are already looking forward to next year.

I loved seeing all the tents lines up on the beach.
 The best gift to start off our campout,
personalized hats compliments of Josh.
Kids being kids :)
Crazy selfie!
Josh the Master Chef


Plain 'ol silly:
Glow sticks and s'mores. Perfection.

And I will never get tired of this view!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenn that looks like such a fun camp out! What a great memory for the girls!

    ReplyDelete