Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mammoth Mania

We just got back from a mini family vacation to Mammoth with our closest friends (total of 8 adults and 10 kids). The weather reports leading up to this trip were a bit iffy with the whole no rain, no snow. But we were bound to make the best of it no matter what. So glad we didn't panic and cancel!
See what I mean?
SNOW!
The dads had the coveted Hall pass
on the first day.
And the elders were tucked away in a private ski school:
Too cool for school:
And the moms were hanging with the little ones.
Sorry no photos of the other mommies - I lagged a bit!
Side note: Actually I think I was too shaken up with the whole gondola stopping while
we were at the top. Swaying back and forth. I was in a state of silent hysterics.
I swear if kids were not around I would have FREAKED, out loud!
A rare photo op of just David and me:
 Daddy and our successful skier:
And look at day 2:
 Coveted Hall pass now handed over to:
 Happy, happy, happy!
Then it was back to dads and kids in the afternoon:
So proud of this girl!

At the end of the day, there was some snowman making to be done.
Kalista was only interested in eating the blocks of ice.

And there were a lot of selfies of Miss K and me on this trip.

Snow faces with Miss Charlotte made for lots of giggles too!

The evenings were perfectly cozy:
YES...Tostitos Nacho Cheese Dip.
Quite simply the best.
Absolutely LOVE these gals.
And I can't wait until the next adventure with them.
It's coming soon!
Then before we knew it, it was time to head home.
But not before a brisk mountain run:

No comments:

Post a Comment