Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Things

Welcome to Thursday Things! Who knows exactly how long this will last. These are a few things that make me smile . . .
I don't really like nuts, but I LOVE these!
Gimme a Diet Dr. Pepper to go along and I am set.

 A recent trip to Target was a little more costly than I wanted.
I somehow managed to lose my favorite Tory Burch glasses. sigh
But I have fallen head over heels for these aviators:
Can't wait until they arrive!

The girls did a little online shopping and adored these on H&M:
This one for only $9.95

And this was a $6.00 steal!

And I scooped up more of my fave Jersey shirts in different colors, also from H&M. 
Only $9.95!

Last but not least:
Can't get enough of this view. 
It is January, right?

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I look forward to seeing your favorite things on a weekly basis. LOVE those sun glasses.

    ReplyDelete