Monday, December 16, 2013

Snowman Craft Ornament

My fellow room mom and friend, Dani, and I are hoping to make some kindergarteners excited at their Winter Holiday party.

Isn't he cute?!

Dani found this project online and it is so easy to assemble for the kids. Well it would have been easier if I didn't have to spray paint the popsicle sticks white. Well, okay, it is a little time consuming with having to cut out the felt hats (thank you Darling Hubby for cutting these out!). Thank goodness the scarves were a breeze to cut and fringe. That was my job. ; ) Hey, but I also made the sample guy pictured above! And assembled 20 plus baggies with the necessities! Oh wait! Poking the little hole in the felt hats and threading the gold string was very tedious too! That was my job too. Alright, let's face it the felt hats were definitely the hardest. lol

The picture is pretty self-explanatory with the items you will need:
White popsicle sticks
Googly eyes
Assorted black buttons (we used different sizes but you don't have to and you can easily use colored ones too)
Orange, black, and red felt
Glue
Black Sharpie (for the mouth)
String or ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment