Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like. . .

CHRISTMAS! Well not exactly if you take the weather into account. It's been so warm, (mid-70's), I think the needles would start falling off the tree if we were to get one right now. So the next best thing, besides baking, is to decorate the mantle and any other alcove I can find. : )

The Girly Tree with some added feathered friends
Darling tree topper for the Girly Tree
Stockings hung with care
Mini burlap tree
If Miss K wasn't so touchy-touchy I'd decorate that alcove on the bottom left.
But she is as that age. The Girly Tree has already encountered a shattered ornament.
DIY tulle wreath. So easy!
Can you tell I'm loving the snow birds this year? ; )

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if your cute girly tree would come out again! You did such a great job with the decorating! We just got a tree today for the playroom. I'm sure it will be dried up soon ;)

    ReplyDelete