Friday, November 18, 2011

A Homemade Photo Shoot

Well our busy family life finally caught up with me and I dropped the ball. I neglected to book a photographer. What does this mean? It means I may not send out Christmas cards this year. gasp! Darling hubby is in big shock. Especially since I sent last year's out the week of Thanksgiving. I was a little more on top of it last year.

But honestly, the thought of it all is stressful since I didn't have our family photos taken. And although I have a ton of photos of our family, none of them look holiday-ish. Does that make sense? I have a few dear friends who are insisting I put something together - with the added request of not just wanting a card with pictures of my cute kids.

So what's a mommy to do? Pick up the Big Girl camera, dress up the girls and click away! Still haven't figured out how to include David and me. And I'm not even sure if I will go forth with designing our Christmas cards. But I sure did have fun photographing my girls. : )





Although the verdict is still out in regards to the Christmas cards, I think my little photo shoot turned out pretty good. : ) I know my daddy would be pleased to know I am putting the Nikon to good use. ; )

2 comments:

  1. They are such cutie pies. They remind me of my girls together :) Great seeing you last night. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are just too cute for words! Such fun ages. Happy Saturday to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete