Sunday, May 9, 2010

House of Heisler - Beatles Style!

Our family helped Stuart (our brother-in-law) celebrate his 50th birthday. My sister-in-law, Kamala, did a fabulous job coordinating this wonderful and magical Beatles celebration.  Everything from the invitations, guest passes, food, decor and music was perfect!
Our invitations
Party Passes
Sophia & Uncle Stuart
on the Red Carpet
Sophia & Groovy Auntie Kamala
The Heisler Boys
Sophia with Mark & David
Kalista with Alison & Mark
The Beatles! This band was like the real deal!
This cake was so yummy!
50 is Nifty! Happy Birthday Stuart!

3 comments:

  1. I realize your post is a few years old but my husband turns 50 this year and loves The Beatles. Can you tell me where you got the ticket invitations done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! I am so sorry I can't help you with this one. They were made in Michigan by an advertising company that my brother-in-law's sister works at. You might have luck on Etsy! ~ Jenn

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I did go to Etsy after seeing this and found similar ones, not as pretty as yours but I think I can figure something out. Thanks again!

      Delete