Sunday, May 2, 2010

Brunch

Today Sophia & I met my old friends Brian & Lisa for Brunch at the Biltmore. We all met, years ago, during their residencies at the hospital back home. Now they both live in Ventura and we all have kids around the same age.
Sophia was very excited because I promised her she could have juice if she was a good girl. Such a silly bribe? Sophia's beverage choices are milk & water. Not so silly now, is it? And yes, I did dilute the juice! But I didn't dilute the chocolate milk. That was a bonus for telling me she had to potty and for using the big, big girl potty twice. What is a big, big girl potty? Well it's the potty with the adult seat. She only likes the potty with the seat adapter, so this was a good thing that happened. Granted I had to hold Sophia so she wouldn't fall in, but she did it!
Sophia enjoying her brunch
Brian's wife Julia and daughter Brylee
Sophia, Brianna & Kirra
Throwing money in the fountain
Playing and sharing: The start of new friendships! 

No comments:

Post a Comment