Darling Hubby will soon be heading off to sea for his annual Alaskan fishing trip. Let's hope he will be just as lucky like his past trips:
This upcoming trip made me realize, I better get moving and clear out the 2 deep freezers (yes, TWO), and use up our halibut. I know what you must be thinking . . . frozen fish from almost a year ago?! GASP! Let me tell you, next to eating the fresh caught fish on site, I have never tasted anything more fresh! Whoever created the vacuum seal was a genius.
Preheat oven to 450 F. Cut parchment paper and fold in half.
1. Toss green beans, grape tomatoes, and sliced garlic with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Make a nest on one half of the parchment paper and put halibut on top.
3. Spoon a few more veggies on top along with the residual olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Fold other half of parchment paper over and give both ends a twist.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. My halibut fillets were around 8 ounces.