Monday, February 18, 2013

California Love

On Saturday, we took a little day trip out of Santa Barbara. Not that the weather wasn't nice that day, but it's always fun getting out of town. And luckily, fun is just less than 2 hours away.

Yes, we are lucky to have "winter" days like these:
I love Malibu : )

And the kids . . . well they love:
Santa Monica : )

Sophia loves the ferris wheel

Kalista was thrilled to ride solo!
So was Mommy ; )

It was a sugar rush day : )

Hope you had a fun and fabulous weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. Picture Perfect!! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've never been to the Santa Monica pier! Must go! But I hate heights so not sure about the ferris wheel ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I lived in Santa Monica for a year and loved going to the pier now and again on a nice sunny day. I can imagine the kids would love it! Putting it on my list of places to take the kids in CA. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete