Monday, March 12, 2012

The Perfect Weekend

I just got back from an AMAZING (uhhh-may-zing) weekend with my girlfriends at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa. The weather was beautiful. The treatments were relaxing and much needed. Pool time with cocktails and food like heaven. The company was the BEST!

But what made my weekend getaway even more relaxing? Coming home to the laundry being done and put away, the house all clean, the grocery shopping done, and dinner thought out and being prepared. I have a wonderful hubby!

Raspberry Mojito after a fab massage!
Salmon wrap was DELISH!
Marcy & Sheri lounging
Can't vacation without a little Veuve
Love these ladies! I also love those truffle chips ; )
Nothing like an oversized warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream!
I think anything in a cast iron skillet is yummy.
I think Sheri agrees ; )
Cheers until next time!

1 comment: