Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Designated Driver

The other night the gals and I went out for drinks and sushi. What made this night even more fun and worry-free was no one had to drive. Now, it's not like we are heavy drinkers. But nowadays who wants to chance driving after having more than one drink? I'm not sure what it would take for me to be .08, but I never want to find out! I mean I'm pretty sure I'd fail the sobriety test, while sober, out of nervousness.

So the night started out with Todd, Marcy's hubby, dropping us off at Hob Nob. Then we strutted down to Arigato. And how did we get home? You'll see. : )
Louis & Veuve
I think they go well together. Don't you?
Cheers!
Nothing beats a limo ride home.
This is how we roll on Girl's Night Out!
P.S. I have to confess. This is not the first time Marcy & I have done the designated limo. Go ahead try it. And don't be surprised if you find yourself having the number on speed dial. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment